Clara Complex

Italy Clara North pop up image.png

Clara complex, operated by ENI, is a cluster of offshore gas fields located in the Adriatic Sea. Energean holds a 49% W.I., while ENI holds the remaining 51%.

The Clara Complex is located 48 km offshore from Ancona and consists of the Clara East, Clara North, Clara Northwest, and Clara West platforms. The Clara fields are located in the B.C13.AS and B.C14.AS concessions.

3.30 mmboe W.I. 2P reserves
49.00% W.I.