Vega

Italy Vega pop up image.png

Vega, operated by Energean, is an offshore oil field located in the Sicilian Channel. Energean has a 60% W.I., while ENI holds the remaining 40% W.I. Energean has agreed with ENI to acquire the latter's WI and the request is pending approval from the Italian authorities. 

The Vega A accumulation has produced since 1994 and was evaluated based on performance. The Vega B (Figure 9) accumulation will be developed with 12 horizontal drills, which are currently classified as contingent resources.

9.00 mmboe W.I. 2P reserves
1.00 kboe/d 2019 net production