Since 2007, we have been creating our own history in the Mediterranean E&P sector.
- Maiden quarterly dividend announced
- Energean Power FPSO left Singapore and arrived on location in June 2022
- Multiple commercial discoveries of gas offshore Israel. The Athena and Zeus discoveries have derisked the wider “Olympus Area”
- First gas achieved at Karish
- Significant progress on Karish project: engineering completed, confirming production for 2022 as per plan
- FID taken on the 1.2 Tcf (33 Bcm) Karish North field & 2nd oil train & gas riser on FPSO
- Sanctioned the North East Almeyra (“NEA”)/North Idku (“NI”) project, shallow-water offshore Egypt; known as NEA/NI
- Publication of maiden Climate Change Policy. Implemented a zero routine flaring policy across operated sites & rolled out 'Green electricity' in Israel, Greece and Italy - led to a 100% decrease y-o-y in Scope 2 emissions intensity at operated sites
- Carbon emissions intensity reduced by 69% compared with 2019
- Acquisition of Edison E&P completed
- Won Petroleum Economist Award for Transition Energy Strategy
- Firm gas sales contracts reach 7.4 BCM per year
- Karish pipe laying and subsea systems installation completed, offshore Israel
- 'Energean Power' FPSO leaves China and arrives in Singapore for the integration of the topsides
- First E&P to commit to net zero emissions by 2050
- Edison E&P acquisition announced
- Karish North discovered
- Production from the Epsilon field, Northern Greece, commences
- Won Deal of the Year, Oil & Gas Company of the Year and Executive of the Year at the Oil and Gas Council’s "Awards of Excellence" ceremony
- Won “Energy Company of the Year- Small Cap” at the Petroleum Economist Awards
- Cut first steel on the "Energean Power" FPSO
- Started trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- Took FID on Karish & Tanin Gas Project
- Started trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange
- Signed US$1.275bn Facility Agreement with four international Banks to finance the Karish Development Project
- Awarded five exploration licences, offshore Israel
- Energean signs agreements to supply natural gas from Karish and Tanin to ICL, Bazan, OPC, Dalia, Edeltech and Rapac groups, in Israel
- The Israeli Government approved FDP for the Karish and Tanin fields
- Signed Concession Contract for two offshore blocks, Montenegro
- Appointed TechnipFMC as EPCIC contractor for Karish & Tanin development, offshore Israel
- Acquired 100% interest in Karish & Tanin fields, offshore Israel, from Delek Drilling and Avner
- Secured exploitation license for West Katakolon offshore block in Western Greece
- EBRD supports Energean’ s exploration projects with US$20 million loan and provides US$75m Reserve Based financing for Energean’s US$200m investment programme in Greece
- Completed first FTG survey ever to be conducted in Greece, over Ioannina onshore block.
- Completed 3D seismic survey in the Prinos Oil Field
- Commenced new investment programme in Egypt
- Signed offtake agreement with BP for Prinos oil production
- Greek Parliament ratified Licence Agreements for Ioannina and Katakolon blocks, Western Greece.
- Purchased new rig, Energean Force, and commences investment programme in Kavala, North-West Greece
- Announced 10 per cent increase in recoverable oil reserves at Gulf of Kavala
- Karish field, offshore Israel, discovered by Noble
- Third Point invested $60 million in Energean Oil & Gas as equity supporter
- Greek Parliament ratified a 25-year extension of the Prinos licenses.
- Tanin Field, offshore Israel, discovered by Noble.
- Participated in the Greek Open Door Invitation, targeting specifically the areas of Ioannina and Katakolo.
- Commenced 3-year exploration period in West Kom Ombo concession, Egypt
- Completed well PA-35 at Prinos
- Successfully completed well EA-H1 on Epsilon Field
- Completed farm-in Agreement with Groundstar Resources Egypt, for the West Kom Ombo Block, Upper Egypt
- Initiated new drilling operation to increase production from Prinos
- Completed the drilling of PNA-H1 well in the Prinos North Field
- Jack-Up rig Energy Exerter arrives in Kavala.
- Commenced second phase of drilling operations in the Epsilon field
- Achieved extension of the concession licence for the Prinos oil field area
- Initiated new drilling and development plan for Prinos North and Epsilon structures, Greece
- Announced the purchase of 100 per cent Eurotech’s shares, majority shareholder of Kavala Oil S.A