Rospo Mare

Italy Rospo Mare pop up image.png

Rospo Mare, operated by Energean, is an offshore oil field located in the Adriatic Sea.  Energean has a 62% W.I., while ENI holds the remaining 38% W.I.

Reserves for the Rospo Mare field (Figure 12) were estimated based on performance supported by volumetrics. Two sidetracks, ARG ST and CR2C, are planned for 2022.

The offshore oil fields near the eastern coast of Italy produce from fractured carbonate reservoirs deposited during the Cretaceous and early Tertiary.

10.00 mmboe W.I. 2P reserves
1.00 kboe/d 2019 net production