Job Advert - Senior Project Expert
Job Title: Senior Project Expert
Experience level: Experienced professional
Energean is looking for a Senior Project Expert to join our project delivery team in Alexandria, Egypt.
The Senior Project Expert will be collaborating with team to deliver project, manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to control guidelines throughout the full project. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Offshore E&P Projects Development and Realization
- Shallow Water Platforms and Sea lines
- Shallow/Deep Water Subsea developments
- Onshore Gas Treatment Plant Projects Development
- Brown Field Revamping of E&P Facilities, both Onshore and Offshore
- Asset Integrity Projects both Offshore and Offshore
- Availability to attend/inspect Offshore activities during installation campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of applied Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering and related Process Engineering.
- Supervision of Construction and Installation Works both Onshore and Offshore Projects.
- Feasibility Studies and Cost Estimations and relevant presentations.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Mechanical and/or Petroleum Engineering or higher qualification.
- At least 10-15 years of proven experience in the Projects Division of E&P Companies
- Knowledge of Electrical and I&C Engineering.
- Project Engineering Coordination skills.
- Project Management skill.
- Experience in Contract and Contractors Management.
- Experience in Planning and Projects Progress Follow-up.
- Experience in Preparing Projects Reporting and Presentations
- Initiative and ability to recognize emerging problems and proactively develop solutions.
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of business models.
- Knowledge and general understanding of the Egyptian and International E&P sector, their major Players and relevant future trends.
- Knowledge of the Country relevant actual legislation related to the E&P sector
- Dynamicity, Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- IT skills, good knowledge of MS Office Software, including knowledge of most common design application.