Job Advert - Senior Drilling Engineer
Position title: Senior Drilling Engineer
Location: Milan, Italy
Type of Contract: Permanent
Energean is seeking to employ a Senior Drilling Engineer for our Italian Head office in Milan. The Senior Drilling Engineer Prepare drilling and completion programs for the assigned project in compliance with the Well Operations Management System, including discussion with service companies to identify the best technologies for each project and interaction with other disciplines (G&G, reservoir, project, HSE, etc.), in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells;
- Operations follow-up for both operated and non-operated wells;
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs;
- Preparing post well close-out and reporting including the documentation of lessons learned and best practice, and quality checks of post well deliverables;
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required;
- Support the Well Integrity management system implementation and follow up in the group assets;
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as Drilling Engineer.
- Fluent both in Italian and English (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency in the use of drilling engineering software (Landmark Drilling Suite or similar).
- Familiarity with Sand Control techniques and procedures.
- Experience on deepwater operations
- Ability with preparing of a drilling and completion program, including technical discussions with service contractors and interaction with other disciplines.
- Knowledge of Well Integrity, risk assessment matters.
- Familiar with international best practices and standards, and with the industry latest technologies.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multidiscipline team.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and work effectively in a collaborative matter.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
Curious to new technology and digital performance enablers.