Job title: Project Engineer - Italy
Type of contract: Permanent
Energean is looking for a Project Engineer who will be part of the Engineering Function of the Engineering, Technology and Energy Transition Department, which provides engineering services in the study, development, operations and decommissioning phases for the infrastructure part of the Energean Group's Assets, operating transversally to support the group's various initiatives on traditional Core Business and new initiatives. Engineering services will be provided through a matrix structure on the entire value chain of the Up-Stream E&P, technologies in the process, offshore/subsea and for the energy transition towards the Net-zero emissions by 2050 goal.
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager who will coordinate the resource teams that will be formed for the various Projects with the involvement of the Discipline Engineers and Project Engineers assigned to the various Project Teams and Operations, who will functionally report to the Engineering Manager.
- Support the Engineering Manager for preparation of technical reports, Scope of Work, Project Design Basis and technical reports necessary during the various phases of any initiative, ensuring the effective integration of the contributions of all disciplines.
- Contribute to the drafting and follow-up of "Field Development Plans" and feasibility/conceptual studies in the sections of infrastructure and surface installations.
- Follow-up of multidisciplinary engineering activities during conceptual studies, Basic Engineering, the tender phases for the award of EPC/EPCI contracts.
- Technical Support for Cassiopea project operated by Eni (back office assistance for shore approach representative in Eni team).
- For non-operated asset, review of technical documents prepared by Operator, with particular focus on facilities structural life extension and facilities decommissioning plans
- Participate to technical meetings, discipline workshops, peer reviews / Project reviews, relevant for the Function.
- Represent the professional reference for the Structural Offshore Engineering topics, for new field development and decommissioning plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering, mechanical or civil or offshore.
- 5+ years proven experience in business industrial environment (preferably including oil & gas experience in structural offshore discipline);
- Site activities follow-up works experience preferable;
- Fluent in Italian and English, both verbal and written;
- Good organizational, prioritization and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Independent and proactive approach;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong team-work skills;
- Helpful, flexible and adaptable to eving business needs;
- Motivational and dynamic cooperation skills are required, where skills, experience, insights and motivation play an essential role in the effective performance of the role.