Location: Haifa, Israel
Experience level: Experienced professional
Type of contract: Permanent
Energean is looking for an Integrity Engineer to serve as a key member of the Group’s Operations Team.
- Reporting to Energean Operations Manager and liaising with onshore, offshore support teams.
- Owner of Energean Power FPSO Structural and Pressure Systems Integrity
- Understand, assess and manage Energean Power integrity risks
- Development and management of Energean Power integrity scopes and budget
- Delivery of Energean Power monthly status reports and Annual Integrity Statements
- Responsible for prioritising delivery of inspection activities in accordance with the strategies
- Delivery of improvements in Energean Power integrity performance
- Review anomalies and action plans.
- Owner of the anomaly management process for the Energean Power.
- Development of temporary repair solutions in accordance with Energean Standards.
- Managing of all defect re-inspection, emergent integrity inspection and all other scope growth by 3rd party integrity contractor.
- Ensuring the rigorous application of applicable engineering codes, standards, practices and design guides to engineering activities
- Executing and delivering detailed engineering activities, studies and emergent work in support of Energean Power including technical assessment
- Providing technical support and assurance in the application of Regulatory Standards, Energean procedures and Strategies within Operations / Project
- Liaison with government bodies when required (MoE, MoEP, etc)
- Actively comply with all applicable Energean Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others.
- Lead/participate in incident investigations
- Carry out regular offshore visits with a particular focus on structural and pressure system integrity and audit follow up.
- Keep abreast of advances in technology or methodology.
- To maintain a safe and environmentally compliant working environment
- Provide proactive, highly visible and well developed leadership
- To contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of work performed by the operations team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Related engineering BSc/BEng Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred and /or relevant technical qualification supplemented with practical experience of performing in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in asset integrity management of process/production operations and/or support.
- MIST and BOSIET Training
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry, preferably with an operator
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of providing asset integrity support to oil and gas facilities
- Experience of asset integrity and maintenance management systems, safety/environmental critical elements/activities, performance standards
- Experience of a client/operator environment and knowledge of the safety, environmental and operational aspects of their work.
- Significant experience of pressure systems integrity engineering
- Knowledge of structural design through international standards
- Extensive experience of risk assessments in relation to safety critical deferrals, operational risk assessments and other critical operational activities.
- Experience of Structural integrity management, modelling and assessment techniques.
- Oil & Gas infrastructure familiarity
- Fully familiar with the permit to work system and other safety procedures
- Fluency in English and Hebrew essential.
- Good written and presentation skills, with ability to adapt style and content of presentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence key decision makers in an operations environment
- Ability to display confidence in own abilities and is motivated to deliver.
- Experience of leading Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations preferable.
- Coaching and mentoring as delegated.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate team working skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude