Job Advert - CSR and Communications Officer
Location: Pescara, Italy
Type of contract: Permanent
Energean is seeking to employ a CSR and Communications Officer for our office in Pescara, Italy. The CSR and Communications Officer is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR and ESG and Corporate Communications activities according to the company strategy for the Italian jurisdiction, in its ongoing commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible organization and serve as a point of contact for the local media.
- Select partnership and sponsorship opportunities based on company objectives and CSR policy and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Coordinate on the development of the Group’s Sustainability report and liaise with other departments to collect data across full sustainability spectrum
- Liaise with associations/foundations/NGOs
- Handle partnership and sponsorship requests
- End to end management of CSR and ESG activies (projects and events) including the idea generation, roll-out coordination, monitor execution and evaluation of performance.
- Cooperate with external agencies (PR, Advertising and Media) in order to promote Energean’s CSR initiatives among the general public
- Participate in audits related to all ESG activities
- Reporting to Rating agencies
- Assist in improving the awareness of ESG projects across the organization
- Generate internal employee engagement for ESG activities within Energean
- Coordinate regular internal and external surveys to monitor the impact of the CSR activities across Energean’s
- Generate follow-up and yearly reports on ESG activities including concrete results vs. objectives
- Follow the execution of CSR and ESG allocated budget and generate spending reports (actual vs. budget)
- Maintains and nurtures long-term relationships with key media outlets in Italy
- Manages both proactive and reactive media campaigns to ensure appropriate level of coverage
- Ensure that centrally-determined key messages are appropriately adjusted and targeted to the Italian market
- Monitor online and offline campaigns and report on results
- Ensure that the company’s social media profile and presence in Italy is appropriate and advise the Digital Content Manager of necessary strategies and amendments, where necessary
- Analyses proposed legislative actions and determines the potential impact on the organisation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 5+ years of working experience in the field of CSR, ESG and experience from a large audit company will be an advantage or in Communications. Experience in both fields will be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications/training: communication/public relations, marketing will be preferable
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook
- Language proficiency: excellent command of Italian and English, verbal & written.
- Personal competencies: drive for social causes; integrity & loyalty
- Excellent communication skills; teamwork; planning and organizing; creative thinking, solving problems attitude