Job Advert - Buyer
Job title: Buyer
Location: Haifa, Israel
Experience level: Experienced professional
Energean is looking for a Buyer to serve as a key member of the Group’s Operations Team in Israel.
- Analyses spend data, tracking year-over-year costs, and forecasting commodity and service pricing.
- Prepares and executes routine bid packages.
- Communicates with business unit to understand operational requirements for materials and services
- Supports vendor pricing and commercial contract negotiations for common materials and services.
- Identify opportunity to utilize existing inventory
- Receives and evaluates supplier proposals and participates in the review and awards process.
- Identifies, establishes and tracks supplier KPIs to maximize business efficiencies.
- Delivers business requirements in accordance with company policies, and Delegation of Authority requirements.
- Negotiates pricing with suppliers to deliver businesses requirements at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Issues Purchase Orders for equipment, materials and services.
- Participates in audits, including physical inventory, internal audit, and vendor reviews to ensure compliance with supply chain processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Procurement, Economics or Business Administration) would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of previous experience working in Procurement
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of professionally managing vendors and projects
- Strong communication skills
- English speaker
- Flexible with can-do attitude
- Problem solving oriented