Job Advert - AQP District Deputy General Manager
Job title: AQP District Deputy General Manager
Location: Meadia site
Experience level: Experienced professional
Energean is looking for a Deputy General Manager to manage optimal and efficient operation in plant and offshore platform maintenance and report to the top management to show the efficient performance of the site within the budget in a timely manner.
- Presides and organizes the daily operations of the Meadia gas and condensates production plant to ensure optimal and efficient operation in collaboration with the District General Manager (EGPC side).
- Collects and analyzes production data to find any room for improvement.
- Deals with the safety of workers, assets and in compliance with the environmental laws; monitors production equipment together with the entire maintenance team and, if necessary, gives the approval for repair or replacement.
- Supports the development and continuous improvement activities for the reduction of company costs in the management of the means of logistics and in the management of the warehouse.
- In charge of keeping under control, through a monthly monitoring, the budget, operational and capital expenditure process, officially approved for the management of the infrastructures.
- Maintenance management to ensure continuous production and safe operations.
- Coordination and control of the specialist sector personnel activities (mechanical, instrumental, electrical and civil maintenance). Production of high standard technical reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 15 years of experience in production operations
- Bachelor Degree of Petroleum Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Language knowledge: fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- In-depth knowledge on best oil and gas field procedures and practices
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong organizational, time and resources management skills.
- Managerial approach in managing relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication and relation skills
- Leadership & Problem Solving: must be able to make decisions quickly to solve any problem, such as identifying defects in the production chain.
- Multitasking profile.
- Project management.
- Knowledge and experience in asset integrity.
- Knowledge and experience in plant and offshore platform maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in spare parts management.
- Knowledge and experience in offshore logistics and crew change.
- Budget management (OPEX, CAPEX).
- General knowledge in hydrocarbon production, electrical, mechanical and process engineering.
- Knowledge in HSE international standard and rules.
- Willing and able to work in challenging working environment.
- Flexibility in annual leave planning for a business which operates 24/7.