Energean operates assets that have been producing oil & gas since 1981. Since 2007, we have been creating our own history in the Mediterranean E&P sector.
- Energean committed to net zero emissions by 2050
- Energean agrees to buy Edison E&P
- Energean announces that the Karish North well has made a significant gas discovery
- Production from the Epsilon field, Northern Greece, commences
- Energean wins Deal of the Year, Oil & Gas Company of the Year and Executive of the Year at the Oil and Gas Council’s "Awards of Excellence" ceremony
- Energean wins “Energy Company of the Year- Small Cap” at the Petroleum Economist Awards
- First Steel Cut on the "Energean Power" FPSO
- Energean's shares have been admitted to trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- Energean Takes FID on Karish & Tanin Gas Project
- Energean's shares have been admitted to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange
- Energean Israel Signs US$1.275bn Facility Agreement with Four International Banks to Finance the Karish Development Project
- BP and Energean extend long-term offtake agreement for the Prinos field to November 2025
- Energean signs US$ 180 mn RBL Facility to further develop Prinos Basin
- Energean Israel appoints Stena Drilling for the development drilling of the Karish Field, offshore Israel
- Energean awarded five exploration licences, offshore Israel
- Energean receives approval to develop the Katakolo field in Western Greece
- Energean signs agreements to supply natural gas from Karish and Tanin to ICL, Bazan, OPC, Dalia, Edeltech and Rapac groups, in Israel
- The Israeli Government approves FDP for the karish and Tanin fields
- Repsol farms-in to Energean’s Ioannina and Aitoloakarnania Blocks, onshore Western Greece
- Energean signs Concession Contract for two offshore blocks, Montenegro
- Kerogen Capital invests in Energean Israel
- Energean appoints TechnipFMC for Karish & Tanin FPSO, offshore Israel
- Energean acquires 100% interest in Karish & Tanin fields, offshore Israel, from Delek Drilling and Avner
- Energean secures exploitation license for West Katakolon offshore block in Western Greece
- EBRD supports Energean’ s exploration projects with US$20 million loan and provides US$75m Reserve Based financing for Energean’s US$200m investment programme in Greece
- Energean completes first FTG survey ever to be conducted in Greece, over Ioannina onshore block.
- Energean completes 3D seismic survey in the Prinos Oil Field
- Energean commences new investment programme in Eygpt
- Six year offtake agreement signed between BP and Energean Oil & Gas for the entire oil production from Prinos
- Greek Parliament ratifies Licence Agreements for Ioannina and Katakolon blocks, Western Greece.
- Energean purchases new rig, Energean Force, and begins US$225 million investment programme in Kavala, North-West Greece
- Energean announces 10 per cent increase in recoverable oil reserves at Gulf of Kavala
- Third Point invests $60 million in Energean Oil & Gas as equity supporter
- Greek Parliament ratifies a 25-year extension of the Prinos Licenses.
- Energean Oil & Gas participates in the Greek Open Door Invitation, targeting specifically the areas of Ioannina and Katakolo.
- Energean commences 3-year exploration period in West Kom Ombo concession, Egypt
- Energean completes well PA-35 at Prinos
- Aegean Energy S.A. sucessfully completes well EA-H1 on Epsilon Field
- Aegean Energy S.A. completes farm-in Agreement with Groundstar Resources Egypt, for the West Kom Ombo Block, Upper Egypt
- Aegean Energy S.A. initiates new drilling operation to increase production from Prinos
- Aegean Energy S.A. changes its name to Energean Oil & Gas
- Aegean Energy S.A. successfully completes the drilling of PNA-H1 well in the Prinos North Field
- Jack-Up rig Energy Exerter arrives in Kavala.
- Aegean Energy S.A. commences second phase of drilling operations in the Epsilon field
- Aegean Energy S.A. achieves extension of the concession licence for the Prinos oil field area
- Aegean Energy S.A. initiates new drilling and development plan for Prinos North and Epsilon structures, Greece
- Aegean Energy S.A. announces the purchase of 100 per cent Eurotech’s shares, majority shareholder of Kavala Oil S.A