Our Assets

Energean currently holds 13 licences across the Eastern Mediterranean with a balanced mix of producing, development and exploration assets delivering near and long term value creation.

The Company’s flagship development assets are the Karish and Tanin fields, offshore Israel. The 100% working interest in the Karish and Tanin leases are held via its subsidiary, Energean Israel, in partnership with Kerogen Capital (70/30). Moreover, Energean Israel holds 100% working interest in five exploration licences, offshore Israel. 

Energean also holds a 100% working interest in the Prinos and South Kavala development areas within the Prinos Basin, offshore Northern Greece, in the Gulf of Kavala, where it produces oil & gas. 

Moreover, the Company holds a 40% working interest in the Ioannina and Aitoloakarnania onshore blocks, Western Greece, where Repsol is the Operator and holds the remaining 60%. 

The Company holds a 100% working interest (Operator) in the 25-year exploitation license of the West Katakolo offshore field, where oil & gas was discovered and tested in the 1980s. 

Energean also holds a 100% working interest in two offshore blocks in Montenegro.