Clara North West

Italy Clara North pop up image.png

Clara North, operated by ENI, is an offshore gas field located in the Adriatic Sea.  Energean has a 49% W.I., while ENI holds the remaining 51%.

The Clara Complex lies over 200 kilometers east of the city of Florence. The Clara Complex  consists of the Clara East, Clara North, Clara Northwest, and Clara West fields. The Clara fields are located in the B.C13.AS and B.C14.AS concessions. These fields were evaluated based on production performance and volumetric analysis for the fields still producing, which are the Clara East and Clara Northwest.

The offshore gas fields east of Italy produce gas from clastic reservoirs deposited in a marine environment during the Pliocene and Pleistocene.

4.00 mmboe W.I. 2P reserves
2.00 kboe/d 2019 net production