The Company’s flagship development assets are the multi-tcf Karish, Karish North and Tanin fields, offshore Israel. Energean Israel holds 100% interests in the Karish and Tanin leases and in Blocks 12, 21, 22, 23 and 31, as well as 80% interests in four licenses in Zone D in Israel’s EEZ, with Israeli Opportunity holding the remaining 20%. Energean Israel is a subsidiary in which the Group holds a 70% economic interest. Kerogen Capital holds the remaining 30%.

Back to full map
Key
Production
Development
Exploration
License block
Activities:

Cookie Policy

Energean website uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information