Job Advert - Senior Systems/Network Administrator
Position title: Senior Systems/Network Administrator
Location: Athens, Greece
Experience level: Experienced professional
Energean is looking for a Senior Systems/Network Administrator to serve as a key member of the Group’s ICT Team.
- Responsible for the on-premise, Microsoft 365/Azure infrastructure computer systems and network infrastructure. Day-to-day operation, monitoring, upgrading, troubleshooting.
- Contribute in the coordination of ICT support team and the user demand & delivery processes.
- Contribute in the planning and execution of new ICT projects.
- Contribute on the group’s strategic planning and associated processes for IT Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Backup operations.
- Keep pace with the evolving ICT roadmap , research and run internal proof of concept sessions, as needed for future-proofing of services.
- Cooperate with external vendors / consultants.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT systems/network administration.
- System Administration and IT certifications in Microsoft or other systems/network related fields are a plus.
- Proven track record in ICT project planning and execution.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an international team.
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
About the Company
Energean is an independent E&P company focused on developing resources in the Mediterranean and UK North Sea and including the acquisition of Edison E&P, which is expected to be completed within 2020, Energean will be operating production, development and exploration assets and running projects in nine countries in the Med and the North Sea with an excellent HSE track record.
The company has an approximately 70% gas weighted portfolio with 850 MMboe 2P reserves and 2C resources with our flagship development assets are the multi-tcf Karish, Karish North and Tanin gas fields, offshore Israel.
We are committed to sustainable development and to be a net zero emitter by 2050 and to help the world get to net zero. We also strives to meet United Nations' 17 Sustainable Development Goals through its day-to-day operations and a wide range of CSR initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Energean. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.