Job advert - Permitting Officer
Job title: Permitting Officer
Experience level: Experienced professional
Energean is looking for a Permitting Officer to serve as a key member of the Israel Legal Team.
- Coordinate communications vis-à-vis regulatory agencies and officials
- Coordinate and leads efforts associated with preparation of regulatory documents and submissions
- Manage and track all regulatory related data, prioritize tasks and manage records keeping
- Prepare, present, negotiate and interpret complex regulatory documents
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to others in the company pertaining to regulatory issues
- Manage the regulatory knowledge base of regulations, permits, guidelines and regulatory correspondences
- Provide support and guidance to HSE staff and assists in developing compliance practices and training.
Qualifications and Experience
- LL.B Bachelor’s degree preferred or any other relevant academic degree
- 2-3 years of previous experience working with government officials
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Exemplify creative problem solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of relevant regulations and laws
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an international team.
- Strong communication skills
- English speaker
- Flexible with can-do attitude
- Problem solving oriented