Job Advert - Cyber Security Officer
Job Title: Cyber Security Officer
Location: Haifa, Israel
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Energean is looking for a Cyber Security Officer to serve as a key member of the Group’s Operations Team.
Assists the Security Department in managing the operational company cyber security systems
Operates and coordinates the Operational Cyber Security Assets
Provides operational applicable cyber security consulting to improve the company cyber security posture.
Supports the ongoing security incidents.
Supports the cyber security incident research
Provides functional knowledge of and ongoing support for cyber security tools and products to the Operations.
Coordinates CISO & Analyst work and verify implementation of policy &instructions
Participates in the development of company’s processes for Operational cyber Security roadmap, providing technical expertise and knowledge of threats and risks.
Leads cyber security projects including implementation of individual software products, working with other IT & Security teams to achieve successful and sustainable results.
Assists with the development and delivery of Cyber Security related training programs.
Manages effectively the Operational Cyber budget and strives to maximize capabilities
Operation – manly in Haifa office and AD-HOC visits to the FPSO
Qualifications and Experience
- Cyber basic certification from IDF or Civilian Institute
- Relevant bachelor's degree - an advantage
- CISSP / CISO an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cyber security
- Knowledge of OS internals and administration
- knowledge and experience with information security systems
- knowledge in networking and protocols
- Relevant courses and qualifications - advantage
- Strong communication skills
- English speaker
- Flexible with can-do attitude
- Problem solving oriented